In June 2014, between the 10th and 12th, TEDOM took part in the Global Petroleum Show, one of the most significant petroleum and natural gas mining industry exhibitions, which was held in Calgary, Canada. Together with our Canadian partner, Industrial Engines Ltd., we introduced there a brand-new engine with an improved safety levelmore >>
Who we are?
We are an independent small scale engine producer with R&D, design and manufacturing done "in house", which gives us flexibility to offer engines for various special applications.
What we do?
We particularly focus on:
- Industrial gas engines (power generation or mechanical drive in oil&gas sector)
- Gas engines for mobile applications (buses, trucks, etc.)
- Railway engines (DMUs, special machines or siding and shunting locomotives)
For mobile applications (gas engines for buses or diesel engines for DMUs) we are one of the few producers, capable to offer also engines in horizontal version. Our horizontal engines with total high around 700mm are very suitable for under-floor installations.
What benefits we offer?
- High operation economy - achieved by combination of:
- Competitive output parameters
- Long maintenance intervals
- Fair spare parts pricing
- Easy maintenance
- Long durability
- Large modularity of configurations
Robust and simple engine construction is reflecting over 60 years of experience with diesel engines and over 30 years of experience with gas engines.